Concentrated antifreeze based on mineral inhibitors – IAT (Inorganic Acid Technology). Antifreeze intended for a year-round use in any modern cooling system for which the use of ethylene-glycol-based antifreeze is recommended.
- It ensures a reliable protection of metals and alloys (brass, copper, alloy-treated steel, cast iron, aluminium) from all forms of corrosion, as well as prevents a high-temperature corrosion of aluminium surfaces of modern engines. It provides sufficient anti-corrosion properties from the concentration as low as 30%;
- It protects from deposit formation;
- It has excellent heat conductivity properties and a resistance to foam formation;
- It is neutral to inserts and hoses, compatible with all types of rubber and plastic components of a cooling system;
- It does not contain nitrates, phosphates, amines (the NAP free technology).
Service life: no less than 5 years.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual!
|Pour point, °C||Mix ratio, %|
|Coolant fluid ratio||Water ratio|