A hybrid (HOAT - Hybrid Organic Acid Technology) high-technology ready-to-use solution (which does not require dilution and protects the car cooling system at temperatures down to -40 °C) with excellent operating characteristics intended for a year-round use in any modern cooling system for which the use of mono-ethylene-glycol-based antifreeze is recommended. It ensures a reliable protection of any cooling system.
- It ensures a reliable protection of metals and alloys (brass, copper, alloy-treated steel, cast iron, aluminium) from all forms of corrosion, as well as prevents a high-temperature corrosion of aluminium surfaces of modern engines;
- The non-organic additive package protects the surface at once and the organic part starts to act only when corrosion sources appear thus a maximum protection is reached from the start of use and the service life of the engine is extended;
- It has an exceptional thermal stability. It protects from deposit formation;
- It has excellent heat conductivity properties and a resistance to foam formation;
- It is neutral to inserts and hoses, compatible with all types of rubber and plastic parts of the cooling system;
- It has an excellent resistance to hard water and very low corrosion inhibitor depletion rates;
- The high-efficiency additive package ensures an exceptional stability of operating properties of the antifreeze throughout the entire service life;
- It is a liquid with an elevated level of borates and silicates. It does not contain nitrates, phosphates and amines (the NAP free technology).
Service life: no less than 3 years.
Comply with the manufacturer's instructions provided in the user's manual!