Synthetic brake fluid based on polyglycols and esters, containing corrosion and oxidation inhibitors. Designed for hydraulic systems of all traditional brake devices and clutches.
- Contains boric acid, which completely neutralizes water condensate;
- Provides reliable operation of the brake system at any ambient temperature due to the increased boiling point (>245°C) and excellent low-temperature properties (up to -40°C);
- Has the highest chemical and thermal stability;
- Offers excellent lubricity and viscosity-temperature properties;
- Neutralizes the formation of vapour bubbles;
- Compatible with elastomers;
- Entirely inactive for the parts of the brake system.
Aggressive to paintwork.
Follow the manufacturer's instructions in the instruction manual!
Color: colorless / light brown.