A special all-season synthetic transmission fluid (ATF) for new-generation 6-speed automatic gearboxes of the ZF Group. It ensures a flawless operation of an automatic gearbox, guarantees minimal wear, a lasting service life of transmissions and fuel economy even under extreme loads. It was developed taking into account special requirements G 055 005 set by the Group VW.
- The highest-quality low-viscosity synthetic base with a consistent high viscosity index in combination with a multifunctional additive package preserves all its properties in a wide range of temperatures: it ensures good lubricating properties at low (-45°C) temperatures in winter and ensures a stable oil film under extreme loads and high temperatures in summer;
- The high-technology combination of additives ensures good antifriction properties for gear couplings and superior friction properties for friction elements thus ensuring a significant fuel economy, a continuous and smooth transmission shift and the increase in the service life of all transmission elements. It ensures a coordinated and smooth operation of clutches. It prevents scuffing;
- It has an increased thermal-oxidative and chemical stability and resistance to the high-temperature thermal degradation throughout the entire service life. It allows reducing lacquering, formation of sludge, soot and other carbon deposits, increasing the time between oil changes and ensuring the durability of transmission components thus reducing the equipment maintenance costs;
- Due to the addition of special inhibitors, it effectively protects metal parts from ferrous and non-ferrous alloys from corrosion when both in and not in operation;
- It effectively resists aeration, the foam formation and cavitation, has excellent cooling properties; It has low loss by evaporation;
- It ensures a compatibility with all sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking that allows reducing the costs for spare parts and prevents leakages;
- It reduces noise.
It is recommended for new-generation 6-speed transmissions for ZF Group passenger cars and Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda commercial vehicles, in which the compliance with VW G 055 005 requirements and the above-mentioned specifications of European manufacturers is required.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual!