A special all-season synthetic transmission fluid (ATF) for modern 4-5-speed automatic transmission gearboxes of the ZF Group. It is not suitable for 6-speed automatic transmissions. It ensures a flawless operation of an automatic gearbox, guarantees minimal wear, a lasting service life of transmissions and fuel economy even under maximum loads. It was developed taking into account special requirements of the group VW G 052 162.
- The high-quality low-viscosity synthetic base with a high viscosity index in combination with a multifunctional additive package preserves all its properties in a wide range of temperatures: it ensures good lubricating properties at low (-45 °C) temperatures in winter and ensures a stable oil film under maximum loads and at high temperatures in summer;
- The high-technology combination of additives ensures good antifriction properties for gear couplings and excellent friction properties for friction elements thus ensuring a significant fuel economy, a continuous and smooth transmission shift and the extended service life of all transmission elements. It ensures a coordinated and smooth operation of clutches. It prevents scuffing;
- It has a high thermal-oxidative and chemical stability and resistance to the high-temperature thermal degradation throughout the entire service life. It allows reducing lacquering, formation of sludge, soot and other carbon deposits, increasing the time between oil changes and ensuring the durability of transmission components thus reducing the equipment maintenance costs;
- Due to the addition of special inhibitors, it protects metal parts from ferrous and non-ferrous alloys from corrosion when both in and not in operation;
- It resists aeration and foam formation, as well as cavitation, has excellent cooling properties;
- It ensures a compatibility with all sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking that allows reducing the costs for spare parts and prevents leakages;
- It reduces noise.
It is recommended for use in any modern automatic transmissions (in manual operation, serial mode, electronic control – including with a hydraulic converter lock-up) of Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda vehicles in which the compliance with VW TL 521 62 requirements is required.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual!