A universal all-season mineral-based transmission fluid (ATF) for automatic gearboxes, hydraulic power steering systems, cab tilt mechanisms, car hydraulic clutches and other hydraulic devices, including the ones operating under heavy-duty conditions in trucks and off-road vehicles. It ensures a flawless operation of an automatic gearbox, guarantees minimal wear, a lasting service life of transmissions and fuel economy. It was developed on the basis of the requirements set by the GM group.
- The high-quality low-viscosity base in combination with a multifunctional additive package preserves all its properties in a wide range of temperatures: it ensures good lubricating properties at low (-45 °C) temperatures in winter and ensures a stable oil film under extreme loads and at high temperatures in summer;
- The high-technology combination of additives ensures good antifriction properties for gear couplings and required friction properties for friction elements thus ensuring a significant fuel economy, a continuous and smooth transmission shift and an extended service life of all transmission elements. It prevents scuffing;
- It has an increased thermal-oxidative stability and resistance to the high-temperature thermal degradation allowing decreasing the sludge formation, increasing the time between oil changes and reducing equipment maintenance costs;
- It protects metal parts from ferrous and non-ferrous alloys from corrosion when both in and not in operation;
- It effectively resists aeration and foam formation;
- It provides a compatibility with sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking that allows reducing the costs for spare parts and prevents leakages;
- It reduces noise.
It is recommended for automatic gearboxes of passenger cars and commercial vehicles requiring the oil of ATF Type Dexron-IID quality, it is mixed with brands of similar quality.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual!