Premium synthese engine oil, specially developed for gasoline and diesel engines of CHEVROLET, OPEL and GM vehicles.
- Ester components provide excellent anti-wear properties due to the exceptional durability of the oil film, which, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly increases engine life even in engines with start-stop systems;
- Effectively saves fuel due to low HTHS viscosity, high fuel efficiency, and unique anti-friction properties;
- Ensures easy and smooth cold start due to excellent crankability and pumpability, which significantly reduces engine wear;
- Maintains optimal viscosity in a wide temperature range and ensures stable engine operation in all operating modes, including engine overloads;
- Synthetic base guarantees low volatility and low oil waste;
- Effectively prevents all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between replacements due to the excellent washing-dispersing properties and the highest thermal-oxidative stability;
- Resists ageing due to the high thermal-oxidative stability, increasing the oil change interval;
- Compatible with all exhaust gas aftertreatment systems including DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR thanks to the low SAPS technology;
- Suits engines running on liquefied natural (LNG) and petroleum (LPG) gas.
Developed for cars and light trucks of European and other manufacturers that meet EURO III, IV, V standards and are equipped with catalysts (TWC) and particulate filters (DFP/FAP). Works best in engines where SAE 5W-30 oil, which also meets GM dexos2 or older specifications such as GM LL A025/B025, is recommended.