An innovative synthetic ester-containing engine oil for 4-stroke high-load engines of motorcycles, pit bikes, motards, etc. for off-road (enduro, motocross, trials, etc.) and highway (stuntriding, supermoto, etc.) driving under extreme loads. It was designed for a guaranteed protection of the engine and the durability of the gearbox.
- A special additive package and a synthetic base ensure a high traction coefficient in friction elements that allow avoiding their wear due to the prevention of skidding and ensure an exact and smooth operation of the clutch during starting, acceleration and driving at a constant speed thus allowing an easy gear shift;
- Due to its ester-containing base, it has superior lubricating, antiwear and anti-scuffing properties that reduce fuel consumption, improve the power and service life of the engine. It provides a maximum wear protection of cylinder-piston group and a valve gear;
- It was created with an exceptionally stable ester-containing synthetic base and it was designed for extreme operating conditions, it has a superior thermo-oxidative stability and resistance to high temperatures at which it preserves an exceptionally strong oil film;
- Due to a high viscosity index, it preserves stable viscous properties at any operating conditions, including high sliding velocities. It ensures exceptionally easy cold starts during winter;
- Special detergent-dispersion additives maintain the engine parts ideally clean;
- It has excellent antifoam properties and a low evaporation capacity;
- High-performance inhibitors ensure excellent anticorrosion properties;
- It may be mixed with analogous synthetic oils;
- It is compatible with all exhaust control systems.
It is designed for petrol-powered 4-stroke engines of motorcycles of all types, all-terrain vehicles (quadricycles), scooters and motor scooters with air and liquid cooling with or without an integrated gearbox, oil bath clutch coupling and “dry” clutch and other two-wheeled vehicles with and without catalytic converters that require operating properties to be of API SL or lower and JASO MA/MA2 level. It is ideal for injection engines.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual of the engine, especially the oil replacement age!