A high-quality synthetic-based engine oil for modern 4-stroke engines of two-wheeled vehicles with and without an integrated gearbox and with an oil bath clutch, with air and liquid cooling. It may be used in engines with a dry type clutch. It was designed for a guaranteed protection of the engine and the durability of the gearbox.
- A special additive package and synthetic components ensure a high traction coefficient in friction elements that allow avoiding their wear due to the prevention of skidding and ensure an exact and smooth operation of the clutch during starting, acceleration and driving at a constant speed thus allowing an easy gear shift;
- It has excellent lubricating, antiwear and anti-scuffing properties that reduce fuel consumption, improve the power and service life of the engine. It provides a maximum wear protection of cylinder walls and a valve gear;
- It has an increased thermal oxidation stability and resistance to high temperatures, at which it preserves a strong oil film;
- Due to a high viscosity index, it preserves stable viscous properties in any operating conditions;
- Special detergent-dispersion additives maintain the engine parts ideally clean;
- It has excellent antifoam properties;
- High-performance inhibitors ensure excellent anticorrosion properties;
- It may be mixed with analogous mineral and synthetic oils;
- An optimal sulphur and phosphor content ensures favourable conditions for the functioning of catalytic converters.
It was designed for petrol-powered 4-stroke engines of highway and off-road vehicles, mopeds, all-terrain vehicles (quadricycles), scooters and other two-wheeled vehicles with a “wet” clutch equipped with catalytic converters.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual of the engine, especially the oil replacement age!