A high-quality ester-containing synthetic-based engine oil for modern 4-stroke engines of two-wheeled vehicles with and without an integrated gearbox and with an oil bath clutch, with air and liquid cooling. It may be used in engines with a dry type clutch. It was designed for a guaranteed protection of the engine and the durability of the gearbox.
- A special additive package and synthetic components ensure a high traction coefficient in friction elements that allow avoiding their wear at the expense of avoiding the skidding and ensure an exact and smooth operation of the clutch during starting, acceleration and driving at a constant speed thus allowing an easy gear shift;
- Due to the contained esters it has excellent lubricating, antiwear and anti-scuffing properties that reduce fuel consumption, improve the power and service life of the engine. It provides a maximum wear protection of cylinder walls;
- It has an increased thermal oxidation stability and resistance to high temperatures, at which it preserves a strong oil film. It ensures easy cold starts during winter;
- Due to a high viscosity index, it preserves stable viscous properties in any operating conditions;
- Special detergent-dispersion additives maintain the engine parts ideally clean;
- It has excellent antifoam properties;
- High-performance reaction inhibitors ensure excellent anticorrosion properties;
- It may be mixed with analogous mineral and synthetic oils.
It was designed for petrol-powered 4-stroke engines of highway and off-road vehicles, mopeds, all-terrain vehicles, ATVs, scooters and other two-wheeled vehicles with a “wet” clutch without catalytic convectors.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual of the engine, especially the oil replacement age!