A unique synthetic engine oil for 2-stroke engines with air and liquid cooling operating at low temperatures with various fuel and oil mixing (input) systems (with both a separate oil input and lubrication by a fuel-oil mixture). It was developed in compliance with heightened requirements for last-generation engines.
- A special oil formula ensures a complete combustion and prevents preignition;
- Due to a low freezing temperature (-30°C), it ensures a reliable cold start;
- The modern additive package and the synthetic base ensure a stable operation of the engine in any operating conditions, including high operating temperatures and loads, prevent the formation of carbon deposits and lacquer on pistons, plugs, combustion chamber walls, valves and nozzles, prevent piston rings from sticking thus extending the service life of the engine;
- Smokeless combustion;
- Special ashless detergent components maintain the excellent cleanliness of the engine parts;
- It contains a hydrocarbon mixing agent that facilitates an instant formation of a stable fuel-oil mixture in freezing weather. It instantly forms a highly stable mixture with all types of fuel. It is self-mixing;
- It has excellent anticorrosion, antiwear and antifriction properties thus extending the service life of the engine;
- It withstands sport loads.
It is designed for two-stroke engines of snowmobiles, utility terrain vehicles, ATVs, scooters and other off-road equipment operating in cold weather whose required oil grade is API TC+ or JASO FD.
The fuel-oil mixture ratio recommended by engine manufacturers must be observed. In the absence of it – the recommended ratio is 1:50.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual of the equipment!
It is dyed red for the visual control of the oil in the mixture.