A universal and multi-functional mineral all-season tractor oil for farm holdings and tractors, agricultural vehicles with very high operating characteristics. Its main purpose: an oil for on-board gearboxes with a standard replacement interval. It complies with Volvo 97303 requirements. It is also suitable for mechanical gearboxes with and without synchronizers, transmissions (including power transmissions), back axles, hydraulic systems (including the ones integrated with a mechanical gearbox) and other equipment that requires Universal Tractor Transmission Oil (UTTO) grade oil. It is particularly suitable for the reduction of vibration in “wet” brake systems and power-take off.
- It cannot be used as an engine oil. It is not recommended to be used as a transmission oil complying to the Caterpillar TO-4 requirements;
- A special complex of additives ensures an extended service life of friction discs of oil-immersed “wet” brakes and clutches. It prevents a clutch and transmission from sliding and minimises the adjusting necessity;
- A highly-purified highest-quality mineral base with the addition of a newest additive package with an ideal viscosity in a wide range of temperatures and a high viscosity index, ensures a reliable operability of subsystems and mechanisms in any conditions and as well as a significant fuel conservation;
- Due to its unique composition, it ensures excellent antiwear and anti-scuffing properties that significantly extend the expected life of the technical equipment in all, even the most extreme, modes of operation in a wide range of ambient temperatures. High anti-scuffing characteristics extend the service life of gears and bearings in the conditions of high temperatures and loads;
- It ensures good low-temperature characteristics that ensure an easy starting of hydraulic subsystems, reliable lubrication at any ambient temperatures (up to -45 °C) and in any operating conditions;
- It has a unique oxidation stability and an excellent resistance to the high-temperature thermal degradation that allows increasing the oil replacement age and reducing equipment maintenance costs;
- It has excellent cleaning properties and provides an effective protection against sludge and abrasive sediments that destroy stuffing boxes;
- Due to the use of last-generation corrosion inhibitors, it effectively protects metal parts from all types of corrosion. It protects parts from oxidation and rusting. It minimises the formation of carbon and dirt deposits even during the operation in high humidity conditions. It extends the service life of the equipment;
- It provides an excellent compatibility with sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking thus reducing the costs for spare parts and preventing leakages;
- It reduces noise;
- It is not recommended to mix the oil with other types of hydraulic and engine oils.
It is mostly designed for agricultural equipment , but can also be used for off-road (construction, quarry, mining) and special equipment (loaders, bulldozers, excavators, etc.) produced by European, American and Asian manufacturers, that is operated under harsh conditions when the required level of operating properties is WB-101 and of other above-mentioned specifications. It is used for dock reach-stackers, telescopic, forklift and front loaders, harvesters (timber-loading equipment), road-construction equipment (scrapers, road rollers, bulldozers, soil compactors), in the construction industry.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual.