A hybrid (HOAT – Hybrid Organic Acid Technology) high-technology ready-to-use solution for two-wheeled motor vehicles (not requiring being diluted and protecting the cooling system at up to -40°С) with excellent operating properties designed for a year-round use in any modern cooling system for which the use of mono-ethylene-glycol-based antifreeze is recommended.
It ensures a reliable protection of any cooling system of two-wheeled motor vehicles.
- It ensures an enhanced and stable protection of metals and alloys (brass, copper, alloy-treated steel, cast iron, aluminium and its alloys) from all forms of corrosion as well as prevents a high-temperature corrosion of aluminium surfaces of modern engines throughout the entire service life of the solution;
- The non-organic additive package protects the surface at once and the organic part starts to act only when corrosion sources appear thus a maximum protection is reached from the start of use and the service life of the engine is extended;
- It has a good thermal stability. It protects from deposit formation;
- It has excellent heat conductivity and a resistance to foam formation and cavitation, which is stable throughout the entire service life of the solution;
- It is neutral to inserts and hoses, compatible with all types of rubber and plastic parts of the cooling system;
- It has an excellent resistance to hard water and very low corrosion inhibitor depletion rates;
- A high-efficiency additive package ensures an exceptional stability of operating properties of the antifreeze throughout the entire service life;
- It is a liquid with an elevated level of borates and silicates. It does not contain nitrates, phosphates and amines (the NAP free technology).
It was specially developed for use in motorcycles, motor scooters, quadricycles, ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and other types of two-wheeled vehicles.
Service life: no less than 3 years depending on the recommendation of the manufacturer of the vehicle.
To ensure best properties, do not dilute the solution!
Do not allow overheating of the engine at more than 135°C / 275°F (at +1.5 bar).
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual!
It contains a bitter additive to prevent swallowing!